Wednesday 1 July 2009

Darchinyan Plans To Retire Donaire!

Undisputed super flyweight champion Vic Darchinyan plans to retire Nonito Donaire, the only man to ever beat him, when they eventually face off again.
Donaire knocked Darchinyan out in stunning fashion winning The Ring Magazine's '2007 KO of the year' award and Darchinyan has been waiting for his chance to avenge this loss ever since.

When asked about Donaire he replied:

I want to break him. I made him and I want to break him. I'm not only going to break him, I want to retire Donaire. I'm going to have it where his corner or no doctor will stop the fight because I'm going to slowly beat him badly then stop him and retire him.


These are fierce words from the powerful Armenian who usually backs up his talk. He faces heavy punching Ghanian, Joseph 'King Kong' Agbeko on July 11th and like his last two fight he promises to end that with KO also

Special: In case you have not seen Donaire's kayo of Darchinyan

No comments:

Post a Comment