Friday 7 August 2009

Emmanuel Steward Thinks He Can He Can Help Cotto Stop Pacquiao



Hall of fame trainer Emmanuel Steward feels with his help Miguel Cotto can knock out pound for pound king, Manny Pacquiao.
Before the fight was announced it was strongly rumoured that Steward would join Cotto's camp and take over from Joe Santiago, who has just replaced Cotto's uncle Evangelista Cotto. Yet as of now nobody from Cotto's camp has contacted Steward, speaking to Primera Hora,
"Up until now, nobody has communicated with me [from Cotto's camp], but I would love to be able to have the opportunity to work with Miguel. If we reach an agreement,"

Steward then went on to give his opinion on the fight claiming with him in his corner,
I don't have any doubts that Miguel would knock Pacquiao out,I am of the few people who gives Miguel a big shot to win that fight by boxing. Miguel is perhaps the best boxer to go to the body. I have seen some as many things that can improve and I know that he can knock Pacquiao out."

No comments:

Post a Comment